Sloan Engineering and Consulting, LLC is a civil engineering firm based in Hays, Kansas. Owner and Principal, Hale Sloan, received B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in engineering from Kansas State University. Hale built his foundation in civil engineering in Austin, TX, one of the fastest growing regions in the United States. The expansive growth of this region allowed for numerous challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding civil engineering projects from which to draw experience. Sloan Engineering has the expertise to excel at any project and is small enough to remember your name.
The firm focuses on:
- roadway and street design
- storm-water modeling, analysis and design including filtration and detention;
- water modeling, supply and distribution;
- wastewater collection systems;
- feasibility studies, planning and due diligence;
- concept plans and budget projections
- land and site development (residential, commercial, and industrial);
- municipal infrastructure, permitting and grants;
- all levels of government engineering consultation and representation
Sloan Engineering and Consulting maintains a network of professional realtionships with Surveyors, Architects, Land Scape Architects, MEP and Structural Engineers. Let us help you build your future!